Dr. Eva Denise Olson M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry255 E Liberty St Suite 287 Ann Arbor MI, 48104
Dr. Eva Olson practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Olson evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Olson seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1989
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Psychiatry; Boston City Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Eva Denise Olson M.D.'s Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48104Get Direction
Dr. Eva Denise Olson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olson
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Dr. Hema Swathirajan M.D.,18471 Haggerty Rd Northville MI 48168
- Dr. A Mi Soh M.D.18471 Haggerty Rd Northville MI 48168
- Dr. Joyce C Song MD26 Central St Somerville MA 02143
- Dr. Wael Shamseddeen M.D.3333 Green Bay Rd North Chicago IL 60064
- Dr. Sheila Marie Marcus MD4250 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Katherine Welk Litow M.D.2215 Fuller Rd Ann Arbor MI 48105