Dr. Jeanine Reder is a speech language pathologist practicing in MINNEAPOLIS, MN. Dr. Reder specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Reder evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Reder helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Jeanine M Reder MS CCC SLP's Practice location
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55415Get Direction
Jeanine M Reder MS CCC SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Mrs. Jennifer Mary Sulzbach MA CCC/SLP295 PHALEN BLVD SAINT PAUL MN 55130
- Joely Wertz MS CCC/SLP640 JACKSON STREET ST. PAUL MN 55101
- Kortney Boyle M.S., CCC-SLP2925 BUCKLEY WAY INVER GROVE HEIGHTS MN 55076
- Brooke Krista Baeth MA, CCC-SLP333 SMITH AVE N SAINT PAUL MN 55102
- Amy Sanders MA CCC-SLP9048 PEONY LN N MAPLE GROVE MN 55311
- Cheryl Mansell1300 HIDDEN LAKES PKWY GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55422