Dr. Peyton Eggleston M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology1800 Orleans Street Sheikh Zayed Tower S Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Peyton Eggleston practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Baltimore, MD. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Eggleston treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Dr. Peyton Eggleston M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Peyton Eggleston M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eggleston
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Dr. Manav Singla M.D.5430 CAMPBELL BLVD WHITE MARSH MD 21162
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Schuberth M.D.10807 Falls Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Richard E Layton MD901 Dulaney Valley Road Towson MD 21204
- Dr. John J Farley MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Douglas C Watson MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Mary E Bollinger D.O22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201