Dr. Peyton Eggleston M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology1800 Orleans Street Sheikh Zayed Tower S Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Peyton Eggleston practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Baltimore, MD. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Eggleston treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Dr. Peyton Eggleston M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Peyton Eggleston M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eggleston
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Elizabeth Cotton Matsui M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Howard Lederman M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Pamela Ann Frischmeyer-guerrerio M.D. PH.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Maria Jimena Gutierrez M.D.600 N WOLFE ST BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Dr. Cullen Dutmer M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Jerry Winkelstein M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287