Dr. Sally Watson is a pediatrician practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Watson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Watson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Watson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Sally A Watson MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Sally A Watson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Dr. Mohammad F. Fazili MD3601 TVC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Lee Anne Faulkner343 Franklin Road Brentwood Tennessee 37027
- Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD330 Wallace Rd Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. Parnell Donahue M.D.105 WESTWOOD PL BRENTWOOD TN 37027
- Miss Rachel Morales Ricafort MD611 Potomac Pl Smyrna TN 37167
- Dr. Christopher P Smeltzer M.D.7640 Highway 70 S Nashville TN 37221