Dr. Richard Ellenbogen is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Los Angeles area for more than 40 years. Dr. Ellenbogen is experienced in Rhinoplasty, Liposuction and Cosmetic Eye Surgery. He is a professional ...
Education and Training
University of Florida B.S. 1964
University of Miami Leonard Miller Medical School M.D. 1968
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD's Expert Contributions
Thank you for your question. In most instances, an upper eyelid lift is an in-office procedure done under local anesthesia. The surgery takes 35-45 minutes. Most patients take a week off from work, but the aftercare is only for 2 days with ice compresses. Sutures are removed after 6-7 days. Flora Levin, MD READ MORE
- Top Surgeons US Town and Country Magazine
- Best Surgeons US Connolly
- Top 10 Doctor 2014 LA City
- America’s BEST PHYSICIAN 2016 America
- Aesthetic Society Best Paper 2005 Aesthetic Society
- Aesthetic Association Best Plastic Surgery Aesthetic Association
- Best Face Lift Tech International Society of Clinical Plastic Surgeons Best Face Lift Tech
- Face Lift
- Neck Lift
- Upper Eyelid
- Forehead And Brow Lift
- Lip Enhancement
- Cosmetic Ear Surgery
- Cleft Lip Repair
- Full Facial Rejuvenation
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Lower Eyelid
- Facial Fat Grafting
- Chin Implants
- Buccal Fat Pad Removal (chubby Cheek)
- Ear Pin Back
- Wrinkles Around Mouth
- Acne Dermabrasion
- Upper And Lower Eyelid
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implant Removal And Replacement
- Breast Implant
- Hand Breast Repair
- Breast Lift
- Breast Asymmetry
- Breast Fat Grafting
- Repair Unsatisfactory Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Arm Lift
- Body Lift
- Scar Revision
- Mommy Makeover
- Professional Member American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member Los Angeles Plastic Surgery Society
- Professional Member Rhinoplasty Society
- Professional Member American Medical Association
- Professional Member California Medical Association
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member International College of Surgeons
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine General Surgery
- Hospital for Joint Disease New York Hand Surgery
- State University of New York Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Hague Netherlands Red Cross Hospital Pediatric Plastic Surgery
Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90067Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90069Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ellenbogen
- U. .
cleft lip revision.
- Nicole l.
An AMAZING surgeon that pays great attention to detail!.
- Wioleta .
- Emily g.
Im glad I went with Dr. Ellenbogen .
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- Dr. Carlos Ayala M.D.800 E. Dove Avenue McAllen TX 78504
- Dr. Hootan Zandifar MD2811 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica CA 90403
- Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi M.D.8500 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Hughes M.D.12732 W. Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Stephen C. McNeese2701 West Alameda Avenue Burbank California 91505
- Dr. Genevieve MacDonald MD16200 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436