Dr. Richard Ellenbogen is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Los Angeles area for more than 40 years. Dr. Ellenbogen is experienced in Rhinoplasty, Liposuction and Cosmetic Eye Surgery. He is a professional ...
Education and Training
University of Florida B.S. 1964
University of Miami Leonard Miller Medical School M.D. 1968
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD's Expert Contributions
Thank you for your question. In most instances, an upper eyelid lift is an in-office procedure done under local anesthesia. The surgery takes 35-45 minutes. Most patients take a week off from work, but the aftercare is only for 2 days with ice compresses. Sutures are removed after 6-7 days. Flora Levin, MD READ MORE
- Top Surgeons US Town and Country Magazine
- Best Surgeons US Connolly
- Top 10 Doctor 2014 LA City
- America’s BEST PHYSICIAN 2016 America
- Aesthetic Society Best Paper 2005 Aesthetic Society
- Aesthetic Association Best Plastic Surgery Aesthetic Association
- Best Face Lift Tech International Society of Clinical Plastic Surgeons Best Face Lift Tech
- Face Lift
- Neck Lift
- Upper Eyelid
- Forehead And Brow Lift
- Lip Enhancement
- Cosmetic Ear Surgery
- Cleft Lip Repair
- Full Facial Rejuvenation
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Lower Eyelid
- Facial Fat Grafting
- Chin Implants
- Buccal Fat Pad Removal (chubby Cheek)
- Ear Pin Back
- Wrinkles Around Mouth
- Acne Dermabrasion
- Upper And Lower Eyelid
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implant Removal And Replacement
- Breast Implant
- Hand Breast Repair
- Breast Lift
- Breast Asymmetry
- Breast Fat Grafting
- Repair Unsatisfactory Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Arm Lift
- Body Lift
- Scar Revision
- Mommy Makeover
- Professional Member American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member Los Angeles Plastic Surgery Society
- Professional Member Rhinoplasty Society
- Professional Member American Medical Association
- Professional Member California Medical Association
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member International College of Surgeons
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine General Surgery
- Hospital for Joint Disease New York Hand Surgery
- State University of New York Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Hague Netherlands Red Cross Hospital Pediatric Plastic Surgery
Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90067Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90069Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ellenbogen
- U. .
cleft lip revision.
- Nicole l.
An AMAZING surgeon that pays great attention to detail!.
- Wioleta .
- Emily g.
Im glad I went with Dr. Ellenbogen .
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- Dr. Hootan Zandifar MD2811 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica CA 90403
- Dr. Carlos Ayala M.D.201 S Lasky Dr Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Harrison Lee MD, DMD, FACS9735 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi M.D.8500 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Hughes M.D.12732 W. Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Stephen C. McNeese2701 West Alameda Avenue Burbank California 91505