Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD
Plastic Surgeon2080 Century Park East #501 Los Angeles CA, 90067
Dr. Richard Ellenbogen is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Los Angeles area for more than 40 years. Dr. Ellenbogen is experienced in Rhinoplasty, Liposuction and Cosmetic Eye Surgery. He is a professional ...
Education and Training
University of Florida B.S. 1964
University of Miami Leonard Miller Medical School M.D. 1968
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD's Expert Contributions
Thank you for your question. In most instances, an upper eyelid lift is an in-office procedure done under local anesthesia. The surgery takes 35-45 minutes. Most patients take a week off from work, but the aftercare is only for 2 days with ice compresses. Sutures are removed after 6-7 days. Flora Levin, MD READ MORE
- Top Surgeons US Town and Country Magazine
- Best Surgeons US Connolly
- Top 10 Doctor 2014 LA City
- America’s BEST PHYSICIAN 2016 America
- Aesthetic Society Best Paper 2005 Aesthetic Society
- Aesthetic Association Best Plastic Surgery Aesthetic Association
- Best Face Lift Tech International Society of Clinical Plastic Surgeons Best Face Lift Tech
- Face Lift
- Neck Lift
- Upper Eyelid
- Forehead And Brow Lift
- Lip Enhancement
- Cosmetic Ear Surgery
- Cleft Lip Repair
- Full Facial Rejuvenation
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Lower Eyelid
- Facial Fat Grafting
- Chin Implants
- Buccal Fat Pad Removal (chubby Cheek)
- Ear Pin Back
- Wrinkles Around Mouth
- Acne Dermabrasion
- Upper And Lower Eyelid
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implant Removal And Replacement
- Breast Implant
- Hand Breast Repair
- Breast Lift
- Breast Asymmetry
- Breast Fat Grafting
- Repair Unsatisfactory Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Arm Lift
- Body Lift
- Scar Revision
- Mommy Makeover
- Professional Member American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member Los Angeles Plastic Surgery Society
- Professional Member Rhinoplasty Society
- Professional Member American Medical Association
- Professional Member California Medical Association
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member International College of Surgeons
Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90067Get Direction
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA 90266Get Direction
Dr. Richard Ellenbogen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ellenbogen
- U. .
cleft lip revision.
- Nicole l.
An AMAZING surgeon that pays great attention to detail!.
- Wioleta .
- Emily g.
Im glad I went with Dr. Ellenbogen .
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free saltwater. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally. Women who are at least 18 years of age can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. Women who...
- Dr. Hootan Zandifar MD8920 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. D. Garth Fisher MD120 S Spalding Dr Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Harrison Lee MD, DMD, FACS9735 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi M.D.8500 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Hughes M.D.12732 W. Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Jay Calvert M.D.465 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210