Dr. John Corey practices Periodontics in South Portland, ME. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Corey has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Corey provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. John Bede Corey DMD PA's Practice location
South Portland, ME 04106Get Direction
Dr. John Bede Corey DMD PA's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Best Health Benefits and Uses of Chicory Root
What is chicory root?Are you one of those people who loves a cup of coffee anytime during the day, but worries about the additional caffeine load or caffeine overdose? Then you need not worry about it since chicory root can solve the problem. Chicory root is a very popular substitute for coffee and...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- Lady Gaga Cancels European Tour Due to Fibromyalgia
One of music's biggest stars recently cancelled her European tour due to her unexplained illness. After being hospitalized, the decision to cancel Lady Gaga's Joanne World Tour seemed a prudent one. Lady Gaga took to her Instagram account to apologize to her fans and let them know that she suffers...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Donald Leon Theriault DMD595 Brighton Ave Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Arthur Hough Gager D.D.S.2 Medical Center Dr Biddeford ME 04005
- Dr. Peter Rene Then DMD DR MED DENT254 Western Avenue South Portland ME 04106
- Stephen Gannett Morse DMD612 Brighton Ave Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Denise M Theriault D.M.D.276 Canco Rd Portland ME 04103
- George David Gordon DMD612 Brighton Ave Portland ME 04102