Dr. Scott Blumberg is a rheumatologist practicing in Toms River, NJ. Dr. Blumberg specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Blumberg treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1976
Boston University School of Medicine 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Trigger Finger
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Rheumatology; Shands Jacksonville Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Scott Blumberg M.D.'s Practice location
Toms River, NJ 08753Get Direction
Dr. Scott Blumberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Trochanteric Bursitis?
What is Trochanteric Bursitis?This is a type of bursitis also known as the greater trochanteric pain syndrome. The condition causes pain and inflammation of the bursa located around the trochanter of femur in the hip. The hip connects the hip muscles and bones to other parts like the...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- How Rheumatoid Arthritis Can Lead to Hearing Problems
RA has been affecting hundreds of thousands of patients worldwide for years, and many people have become well familiarized with the effects and symptoms that RA can bring. One lesser known, but just as harmful effect is that RA can lead to hearing problems. Read on to find out how RA causes hearing...
- Fibromyalgia and How It Affects Women
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90 percent of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has...
- New Treatment Studies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
If you have been struggling with rheumatoid arthritis, you might wonder what other treatments are out there. Maybe you struggle at the end of the day or experience great pain. Rheumatoid arthritis is difficult because the disease is chronic. So far, there is no cure. However, there are many reasons...
- Can Certain Diets Help Prevent Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is a silent disease affecting those above the age of 55-years-old, leading to fragile bones and increasing the chances of wrist, hip, and other bone fractures. Time and again experts have reported that diet and osteoporosis have a close connection. Getting the right nutrients in the...
- Dr. Deborah R. Alpert MD19 DAVIS AVE FL 6 NEPTUNE NJ 07753
- Dr. Carrie A Edelman M.D.1640 Route 88 W Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Ramesh Kumar MD3 Plaza Drive Toms River NJ 08757
- Dr. Xiaoyin Tang MD2020 Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. Sawsan Said Najmey MD508 Lakehurst Rd Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Shahzad Hussain MD101 Prospect Street Lakewood NJ 08701