Dr. Jayesh Bhalushanker Dave M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1201 Walter Reed Rd Fayetteville NC, 28304
Dr. Jayesh Dave practices Pulmonology in Fayetteville, NC. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Dave manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1975
Medical College Baroda 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease- 1988
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Member American College of Chest Physicians
- Member North carolina medical society
- Member Cumberland coounty medical society
- VA Hospital Brooklyn Aff w/ State Uni NY Downtown, Pulmonary Medicine, NY, USA 1983
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Jayesh Bhalushanker Dave M.D.'s Practice location
Fayetteville, NC 28304Get Direction
Dr. Jayesh Bhalushanker Dave M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dave
- New Study: ADHD's Potential Impact on Cystic Fibrosis
Results from a recent study have shown that 15% of Adults with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) had definitive symptoms for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).While past research had shown a prevalence of anxiety and depression in adults with CF, the incidence of ADHD was described as...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- What Is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is inflammation of the cells lining your bronchial airways. Bronchitis affects males more than the females. Bronchitis can be due to an infection (viral or bacterial in origin), inhalation of smoke, dust or any other irritating substance....
- Australian Teen's Experience Living with Cystic Fibrosis
Every day when Kate Daly, a teen from Canberra, joins her friends for lunch at Radford College, she has to open a small package that her mother, Ellen, tapes to her lunchbox.Inside the package is Kate's daily dose of digestive enzymes. Kate has to take these enzymes with every single meal. Her mom...
- Young Mom Faces Cystic Fibrosis Diagnosis—Twice
At the age of 23, Shelby Woods faces every parent’s worst nightmare – a sick child. However, for Shelby, this nightmare is greater because both of her children, Sienna and Noah, were diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, an incurable genetic disease that had them going in and out of the...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- Dr. Irlene Locklear M.D.1201 Walter Reed Rd Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Damon Alexander Forbes M.D.2817 REILLY ST FORT BRAGG NC 28310
- Dr. George Goodwin Childs MD2300 RAMSEY ST FAYETTEVILLE NC 28301
- Dr. Gautam Dev MD1205 Cape Ct Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Scott J. Johnson MDPulmonary Clinic - Womack Amc Fort Bragg NC 28307
- Dr. Darrin R Hursey M.D.1638 Owen Dr Fayetteville NC 28304