Dr. Joshua L Fox MD
Dermatologist33 Overlook Road MAC1 - Suite 405 Summit NJ, 07901
Dr. Fox earned his Medical Degree from the Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York. He completed an internship at Maimonides Hospital in Brooklyn, followed by a four-year dermatology residency at the ...
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1982
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Traction alopecia in Sikh male patients.
- Cohort study on patient response to botulinum toxin cosmetic therapy.
- Behavioral factors of patients before and after diagnosis with melanoma: a cohort study - are sun-protection measures being implemented?
- Tracking precancerous and cancerous skin lesions with a simple transparent sheet technique.
- Ultraviolet radiation and skin cancer.
- Two cases of multiple angiolipoma treated with intralesional triamcinolone.
- Skin Cancer Detection And Treatment
- Laser Procedures
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Body Contouring
- Botox And Dermal Fillers (juvederm, Radiesse)
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Dermatology; Maimonides Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Experience & Accolades
- Medical Director1987Advanced Dermatology, P.C
Dr. Joshua L Fox MD's Practice location
Summit, NJ 07901Get Direction
East Setauket, NY 11733Get Direction
Ossining, NY 10562Get Direction
New York, NY 10128Get Direction
Commack, NY 11725Get Direction
New York, NY 10024Get Direction
West Islip, NY 11795Get Direction
Franklin Square, NY 11010Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11215Get Direction
Albertson, NY 11507Get Direction
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365Get Direction
Oakland Gardens, NY 11364Get Direction
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510Get Direction
Dr. Joshua L Fox MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fox
- Rao s.
Great experience. I have visited Dr. Fox recently with a chronic condition I have that I've seen other dermatologists before but no help. Dr. Fox with his years of expertise he was able to offer me a treatment that was not brought up to me within my budget. I highly recommend this practice. Thank you
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- 5 Ways to Prevent Ingrown Hairs
It is important to realize that hair ingrowth is not a disease looking for a cure; rather, it is a condition that can be prevented if we dutifully stick to natural DIY remedies in the cozy comfort of our bedroom or boudoir. Perhaps the glaring exceptions would be vaginal or scrotal ingrowths that...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What Causes Jock Itch?
What Causes Jock Itch?Jock Itch is a fungal infection that both men and women develop in the warm and moist environs of their groin, especially the junction between their thighs and waist. The infection is characterized by wavy reddish-brown rashes that appear raised and inflamed at the center,...
- What Are Warts?
Warts are small growths on the skin that are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV). These warts may develop on different parts of the body. They are most commonly seen in children between the ages of 12-16 years old. Most of these warts disappear within a few months, while some of them may...
- Dr. Allen Nathan Sapadin MD370 Summit Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Sapna Rao Palep MD95 Chambers street New York New York 10007
- Dr. Fredric Haberman D.O.,50 Market Street Saddle Brook New Jersey 07663
- Dr. Andrea N. Persaud M.D.36-A East 36th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Anita L. Cham MD35 West Main Street Denville New Jersey 07834
- Dr. John A. Carucci MD240 East 38th Street New York New York 10016