Dr. Joshua L Fox MD
Dermatologist366 Veterans Memorial Highway Suite #2 Commack NY, 11725
Dr. Fox earned his Medical Degree from the Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York. He completed an internship at Maimonides Hospital in Brooklyn, followed by a four-year dermatology residency at the ...
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1982
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Traction alopecia in Sikh male patients.
- Cohort study on patient response to botulinum toxin cosmetic therapy.
- Behavioral factors of patients before and after diagnosis with melanoma: a cohort study - are sun-protection measures being implemented?
- Tracking precancerous and cancerous skin lesions with a simple transparent sheet technique.
- Ultraviolet radiation and skin cancer.
- Two cases of multiple angiolipoma treated with intralesional triamcinolone.
- Skin Cancer Detection And Treatment
- Laser Procedures
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Body Contouring
- Botox And Dermal Fillers (juvederm, Radiesse)
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Dermatology; Maimonides Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Experience & Accolades
- Medical Director1987Advanced Dermatology, P.C
Dr. Joshua L Fox MD's Practice location
Summit, NJ 07901Get Direction
East Setauket, NY 11733Get Direction
Ossining, NY 10562Get Direction
New York, NY 10128Get Direction
Commack, NY 11725Get Direction
New York, NY 10024Get Direction
West Islip, NY 11795Get Direction
Franklin Square, NY 11010Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11215Get Direction
Albertson, NY 11507Get Direction
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365Get Direction
Oakland Gardens, NY 11364Get Direction
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510Get Direction
Dr. Joshua L Fox MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fox
- Rao s.
Great experience. I have visited Dr. Fox recently with a chronic condition I have that I've seen other dermatologists before but no help. Dr. Fox with his years of expertise he was able to offer me a treatment that was not brought up to me within my budget. I highly recommend this practice. Thank you
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Biotin Benefits
What is biotin?Biotin is also called vitamin B7. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is one of the vitamin B complex. The vitamin B complex as we all are aware is a group of key nutrients which are very much required for the good health of the nerves, heart, metabolism and digestive system. Biotin...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spectazole
Spectazole cream is a well-known medicated cream used to treat fungal infections of the skin. It is an effective antifungal agent that kills fungi by hampering its cell membrane and causing it to die. Spectazole is also known by its generic name econazole nitrate. Spectazole is helpful in treating a...
- How Does Stress Affect Your Skin?
Similar to how stress can affect gastrointestinal issues, the skin can also be affected by emotional stress. This is because stress releases a number of hormones that trigger a chemical response in the body. Most of these responses may make the skin more sensitive. Moreover, the chemicals may cause...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Are the Different Types of Psoriatic Arthritis?
Psoriatic arthritis is a type of inflammatory arthritis that affects people with psoriasis. Psoriasis is a skin condition characterized by inflammation of the skin with dry, silvery scales. Psoriatic arthritis affects about 10% to 30% of people with psoriasis. This condition usually occurs between...
- Dr. Lance Barazani MD366 Veterans Memorial Highway Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Romeo Morales MD366 Veterans Memorial Highway Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Robert B. Ecker MD366 Veterans Memorial Highway Commack NY 11725
- Mrs. Karen Laura Hammerman MD366 Veterans Memorial Highway Commack NY 11725
- Mr. Gary M Hahn M.D.283 Commack Road Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Regina Yavel M.D.353 Veterans Memorial Hwy Commack NY 11725