Dr. Jeremy Zimmermann is an internist practicing in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Zimmermann specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Zimmermann provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 2010
- Isolation and expression in Escherichia coli of cslA and cslB, genes coding for the chondroitin sulfate-degrading enzymes chondroitinase AC and chondroitinase B, respectively, from Flavobacterium heparinum.
- Heparinase in the activated clotting time assay: monitoring heparin-independent alterations in coagulation function.
- In vitro reversal of heparin effect with heparinase: evaluation with whole blood prothrombin time and activated partial thromboplastin time in cardiac surgical patients.
- Isolation and expression in Escherichia coli of hepB and hepC, genes coding for the glycosaminoglycan-degrading enzymes heparinase II and heparinase III, respectively, from Flavobacterium heparinum.
- Heparinase I (neutralase) reversal of systemic anticoagulation.
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Jeremy Joseph Zimmermann DO's Practice location
Lewisville, TX 75057Get Direction
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
FOND DU LAC, WI 54935Get Direction
Dr. Jeremy Joseph Zimmermann DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Dr. Paul Brooks Anthony MD2100 Hedgecoxe Road Plano Texas 75025
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.8200 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas Texas 75231
- Dr. Purvi J. Sanghvi M.D.14131 Midway Rd Addison TX 75001
- Dr. Craig Glazer MD5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Ali H. Alavi D.O.601 Canyon Dr Coppell TX 75019
- Dr. Carlyle Anderson Stewart MD6124 W PARKER RD STE 338 PLANO TX 75093