Dr. Jeremy Joseph Zimmermann DO
Internist328 W Main Lewisville TX, 75057
Dr. Jeremy Zimmermann is an internist practicing in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Zimmermann specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Zimmermann provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 2010
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Isolation and expression in Escherichia coli of cslA and cslB, genes coding for the chondroitin sulfate-degrading enzymes chondroitinase AC and chondroitinase B, respectively, from Flavobacterium heparinum.
- Heparinase in the activated clotting time assay: monitoring heparin-independent alterations in coagulation function.
- In vitro reversal of heparin effect with heparinase: evaluation with whole blood prothrombin time and activated partial thromboplastin time in cardiac surgical patients.
- Isolation and expression in Escherichia coli of hepB and hepC, genes coding for the glycosaminoglycan-degrading enzymes heparinase II and heparinase III, respectively, from Flavobacterium heparinum.
- Heparinase I (neutralase) reversal of systemic anticoagulation.
Dr. Jeremy Joseph Zimmermann DO's Practice location
Lewisville, TX 75057Get Direction
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
FOND DU LAC, WI 54935Get Direction
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- What Is Colchicine?
Generic Name: ColchicineBrand Name: ColcrysWhat is colchicine?Colchicine is an oral medication, which is available as a generic and brand-name drug. Colchicine is a prescription drug. The generic form of this drug is usually less expensive than the branded ones. In certain cases, the generic ones...
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- Do I Have a Vitamin D Deficiency?
If you are a person who does not get adequate exposure to sunshine and also fails to have foods rich in it vitamin D, deficiency is the end result. This is very common in vegetarians, as this vitamin is mostly present in fish and eggs. Many products are now fortified with this vitamin to reduce the...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Dr. Paul Brooks Anthony MD2100 Hedgecoxe Road Plano Texas 75025
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.8200 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas Texas 75231
- Dr. Purvi J. Sanghvi M.D.14131 Midway Rd Addison TX 75001
- Dr. Craig Glazer MD5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Ali H. Alavi D.O.601 Canyon Dr Coppell TX 75019
- Dr. Carlyle Anderson Stewart MD6124 W PARKER RD STE 338 PLANO TX 75093