Dr. Jeremy Joseph Zimmermann DO
Internist420 E DIVISION ST FOND DU LAC WI, 54935
Dr. Jeremy Zimmermann is an internist practicing in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Zimmermann specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Zimmermann provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 2010
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Isolation and expression in Escherichia coli of cslA and cslB, genes coding for the chondroitin sulfate-degrading enzymes chondroitinase AC and chondroitinase B, respectively, from Flavobacterium heparinum.
- Heparinase in the activated clotting time assay: monitoring heparin-independent alterations in coagulation function.
- In vitro reversal of heparin effect with heparinase: evaluation with whole blood prothrombin time and activated partial thromboplastin time in cardiac surgical patients.
- Isolation and expression in Escherichia coli of hepB and hepC, genes coding for the glycosaminoglycan-degrading enzymes heparinase II and heparinase III, respectively, from Flavobacterium heparinum.
- Heparinase I (neutralase) reversal of systemic anticoagulation.
Dr. Jeremy Joseph Zimmermann DO's Practice location
Lewisville, TX 75057Get Direction
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
FOND DU LAC, WI 54935Get Direction
- What Is Colchicine?
Generic Name: ColchicineBrand Name: ColcrysWhat is colchicine?Colchicine is an oral medication, which is available as a generic and brand-name drug. Colchicine is a prescription drug. The generic form of this drug is usually less expensive than the branded ones. In certain cases, the generic ones...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- The Best Diet for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by an increase of pressure in the anal and rectal veins. This pressure can be caused by standing or sitting for too long, poor posture, anal intercourse, and many other things. However, the most common root causes of hemorrhoids are dietary and lifestyle choices. This means...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Dr. Paula C Svasta MD420 E DIVISION ST FOND DU LAC WI 54935
- Dr. Radu E Pirvanescu MD420 E DIVISION ST FOND DU LAC WI 54935
- Dr. Dana I Vasquez MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Oliver A Clements MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Maria revina Ochoa Ignacio vitug MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Juan Angel Vasquez MD420 E Division St. Fond Du Lac WI 54935