Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S. is the President and Primary Practitioner of Kirkwood Station Dental in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Thomure specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Missouri Bachelor of Science degree in Biology 1976
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry Doctorate of Dental Surgery 1980
American Board of Dental Public Health
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Equilibration Society
- American Association of Orthodontists
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Give Kids a Smile
- Kirkwood Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Kirkwood, MO
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63122Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63123Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thomure
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Eugenia Kardaris Other125 Chesterfield Business Parkway Chesterfield Missouri 63005
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Sam E. Cigno12000 Bellefontaine Road St. Louis Missouri 63138
- Dr. Michael B Kimble D.M.D.2043 S Old Highway 94 SAINT CHARLES MO 63303
- Dr. Bruce W. Howard DMD191 Civic Center Drive Lake St. Louis MO 63367
- Dr. Jordan R. Bruns DMD2380 N. Trumen Blvd. Crystal City MO 63019