Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice200 S. Kirkwood Rd. Suite 90 Saint Louis MO, 63122
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S. is the President and Primary Practitioner of Kirkwood Station Dental in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Thomure specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Missouri Bachelor of Science degree in Biology 1976
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry Doctorate of Dental Surgery 1980
American Board of Dental Public Health
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Equilibration Society
- American Association of Orthodontists
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Give Kids a Smile
- Kirkwood Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Kirkwood, MO
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63122Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63123Get Direction
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thomure
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Ashley Bennett2751 Fountain Pl Grover MO 63040
- Eugenia Kardaris Other125 CHESTERFIELD BUSINESS PKWY CHESTERFIELD MO 63005
- Dr. Stephanie Copeland DDS2426 Taylor Rd Wildwood MO 63040
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. June Wolff DMD168 N Meramec Ave Saint Louis MO 63105
- Dr. Michael B Kimble D.M.D.1 Westbury Dr, Suite 310 St Charles MO 63301