Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S. is the President and Primary Practitioner of Kirkwood Station Dental in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Thomure specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Missouri Bachelor of Science degree in Biology 1976
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry Doctorate of Dental Surgery 1980
American Board of Dental Public Health
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Equilibration Society
- American Association of Orthodontists
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Give Kids a Smile
- Kirkwood Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Kirkwood, MO
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63122Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63123Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thomure
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Ashley Bennett2751 Fountain Pl Grover MO 63040
- Eugenia Kardaris Other125 CHESTERFIELD BUSINESS PKWY CHESTERFIELD MO 63005
- Dr. Stephanie Copeland DDS2426 Taylor Rd Wildwood MO 63040
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Michael B Kimble D.M.D.1 Westbury Dr, Suite 310 St Charles MO 63301
- Mr. Micheal Lillmars DDS8720 BIG BEND BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO 63119