Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice200 S. Kirkwood Rd. Suite 90 Saint Louis MO, 63122
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S. is the President and Primary Practitioner of Kirkwood Station Dental in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Thomure specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Missouri Bachelor of Science degree in Biology 1976
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry Doctorate of Dental Surgery 1980
American Board of Dental Public Health
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Equilibration Society
- American Association of Orthodontists
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Give Kids a Smile
- Kirkwood Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Kirkwood, MO
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63122Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63123Get Direction
Dr. Robert F. Thomure, D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thomure
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Michael Frith DDS269 Clarkson Rd Ellisville MO 63011
- Ashley Bennett2751 Fountain Pl Grover MO 63040
- Eugenia Kardaris Other125 CHESTERFIELD BUSINESS PKWY CHESTERFIELD MO 63005
- Dr. Stephanie Copeland DDS2426 Taylor Rd Wildwood MO 63040
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Derek Vadnal DMD DMD12105 Bridgeton Sq Dr Bridgeton MO 63044