Theresa Buratynski is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Pearl Harbor, HI. Buratynski specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Buratynski participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Naval Operational Med Inst, General Preventive Medicine; Univ Hosp & Clinics, Family Medicine
Dr. Theresa Joan Buratynski MD, MPH's Practice location
Pearl Harbor, HI 96860Get Direction
LEBANON, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Theresa Joan Buratynski MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Dr. Karen L Huyck M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Jasper James Chen M.D.Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Carolyn Murray MD, MPH1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Philip Adamo MD1 MEDICAL CENTER DR LEBANON NH 03756
- Dr. Philip Schaner MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Brian Robert Shiner M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756