Jacob Schmutz NMD
Naturopathic Physician2702 WOOD HOLLOW WAY BOUNTIFUL UT, 84010
Dr. Jacob Schmutz is a naturopathic physician practicing in BOUNTIFUL, UT. Dr. Schmutz specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Schmutz combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Jacob Schmutz NMD's Practice location
BOUNTIFUL, UT 84010Get Direction
- Holistic Treatments for Infertility
Millions of women in America suffer from infertility according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Approximately 7.5 million women between 15 and 44 years old are having a difficulty staying pregnant or getting pregnant. Fortunately, there are a number of natural treatment...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- What Are Cruciferous Vegetables: Health Benefits and Recipes
IntroductionCabbage, kale, cauliflower, and broccoli have one thing in common--they all belong to the family of cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables are loaded with so many nutrients such as fiber, vitamins, and phytonutrients. These nutrients play very important roles when it comes to...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- The Benefits of Turmeric in Your Diet
Turmeric is a staple ingredient when cooking curries. The beautiful yellow color it endows makes the appearance of dishes more beautiful and tempting. However, only a few know that it is a super spice that has several health benefits. Turmeric is actually an herb mainly known for its antiseptic...
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- Alexander Haskell3350 Highland Drive Salt Lake City Utah 84106
- Harry Adelson ND2188 SOUTH HIGHLAND DRIVE SALT LAKE CITY UT 84106
- Dr. Todd Wallace Cameron BSN, ND1945 S 1100 E SALT LAKE CITY UT 84106
- Dr. Allison Brumley N.D.160 S 600 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Rachel A. Burnett N.D. LAC.242 S 400 E SALT LAKE CITY UT 84111
- Dr. Kory Brinkekrhoff NMD3856 W 5400 S TAYLORSVILLE UT 84118