Dr. Veronica Lucie Clement PH.D.
Psychologist13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd Jahva (116b) Tampa FL, 33612
Dr. Veronica Clement is a psychologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Clement specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Clement evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Clement because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Dept, Of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Baylor College of Medicine 1995
Dr. Veronica Lucie Clement PH.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33612Get Direction
Saint Petersburg, FL 33713Get Direction
ST PETERSBURG, FL 33705Get Direction
Dr. Veronica Lucie Clement PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clement
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- How Autism Stigma Almost Killed a Young Boy
A young boy was in dire need of a transplant, but hospitals refused him due to his autism. After fighting the odds and getting the procedure, surviving, and thriving, he has started a conversation about preventing medical bias.Battle for a transplantLief was only nine years old when he became ill...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Rosana Marzullo-Dove912 W. Platt St. Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Steven F. Wu PH.D.310 Hughes Street Brandon Florida 33510
- Dr. Michael Monaco PSY.D.17831 Ayrshire Blvd Land O Lakes Florida 34638
- Dr Rosana Marzullo-Dove3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suit 307 Clearwater FL 33759
- Dr. Michelle L Mattingly PHD3515 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Thomas Grant Quinlan PSY.D.8479 Dr Martin Luther King JR St N Saint Petersburg FL 33702