Dr. Joel Johnson practices Emergency Medicine in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Johnson assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Johnson examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1977
- The effect of darapladib on plasma lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 activity and cardiovascular biomarkers in patients with stable coronary heart disease or coronary heart disease risk equivalent: the results of a multicenter, randomized, doub
- Peripheral artery disease, biomarkers, and darapladib.
- Study design and rationale for the Stabilization of pLaques usIng Darapladib-Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (SOLID-TIMI 52) trial in patients after an acute coronary syndrome.
- Effect of darapladib treatment on endarterectomy carotid plaque lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 activity: a randomized, controlled trial.
Dr. Joel L Johnson MD's Practice location
Dr. Joel L Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Dr. Jeffrey R Geddes MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Kevin J Temple MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. James R Fasbender MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Steven J Weiser MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Michael Stanley Schlegel Other7111 Sealion Rd Silverdale WA 98315
- Dr. Shoshone Alleina Richardson M.D.1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206