Dr. Edmund Fernandez is a family practitioner practicing in Slinger, WI. Dr. Fernandez specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Fernandez possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1998
Ross University, School of Medicine,Roseau, Dominica Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Family Practice Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Family Practice
- Med College Of Wis St Michaels Hospital 1999
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Edmund J Fernandez MD's Practice location
Slinger, WI 53086Get Direction
Dr. Edmund J Fernandez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fernandez
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Dr. Traci Fritz M.D.3315 N 124th St Brookfield WI 53005
- Dr. Kirsten L O'quinn MDW178 N9912 Rivercrest Drive Germantown Wisconsin 53022
- Dr. Andrew Knoernschild M.D.W168n11237 Western Ave Germantown WI 53022
- Dr. Julie A. Heyrman M.D.N112w17975 Mequon Rd Germantown WI 53022
- Dr. Jennifer Ann-gabrys Rench MD830 E Green Bay Ave Saukville WI 53080
- Dr. Jill A Holz DO600 WALNUT RIDGE DR HARTLAND WI 53029