Dr. Joan T Sasaki M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)600 Corporate Dr Suite 100 Ladera Ranch CA, 92694
Dr. Joan Sasaki is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Ladera Ranch, CA. Dr. Sasaki specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Sasaki can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Sasaki can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1988
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Member MemorialCare Physician Society
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Joan T Sasaki M.D.'s Practice location
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694Get Direction
MISSION VIEJO, CA 92691Get Direction
Dr. Joan T Sasaki M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sasaki
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- Chlamydia Doubled Ovarian Cancer Risk, Study Shows
Chlamydia trachomatis, commonly known as chlamydia, is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). In the United States, approximately 1.5 million cases of chlamydia are reported on an annual basis, making it the most commonly reported type of bacterial infection – according to the Centers for...
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- Mrs. Carla S. Wells M.D.4050 BARRANCA PKWY IRVINE CA 92604
- Mazin Abdullah1640 Newport Blvd. Costa Mesa California 92627
- Dr. G. Lara Bhatnagar M.D.33 creek Rd. Irvine CA 92604
- Dr. Tiffany U Tran MD27800 Medical Center Road Mission Viejo CA 92691
- Dr. Jaime Ludmir M.D2810 South Bristol Santa Ana CA 92704
- Dr. Candace Nicole Howe M.D.500 SUPERIOR AVE 330 NEWPORT BEACH CA 92663