Dr. Bruce Ahern Cutter M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology601 S Sherman St Spokane WA, 99202
Dr. Bruce Cutter is an oncologist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Cutter specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Cutter manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Uiversity of California, Davis Medical Center - Sacramento, CA
Dr. Bruce Ahern Cutter M.D.'s Practice location
Spokane, WA 99202Get Direction
SPOKANE VALLEY, WA 99216Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Ahern Cutter M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cutter
- Breast Cancer and Hair Loss: Inspirational Messages from Other Women
Hair. The bane of every teenage girl’s existence, the thing that keeps parents who get their girls ready for school up at night, and for many, it is something that is still difficult to master. When it comes to cutting it, braiding it, coloring it, tying it, or pinning it, sometimes, the hair just...
- Do Certain Foods Help to Prevent Cancer?
Studies show that many cancers are related to diet, therefore, certain diets can help to prevent cancer. Having a healthy diet is the safest and inexpensive way to reduce the risk of cancer. There are many foods that may be categorized as cancer-fighting. Many experts are of the opinion that having...
- Teens Raise Money for Breast Cancer Awareness
Jordan Phillips, a 13-year-old from Ohio, is making headlines as she raises money for breast cancer awareness. Jordan’s mom, Nicole Phillips, was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago and that is when Jordan started ‘Cozys for a Cure.’ She is a young entrepreneur and philanthropist.Jordan...
- Christmas Comes Early for This Mom with Ovarian Cancer
The holidays are a special time of the year to be with family and to give back to the community. The winter season encompasses many holidays and traditions, and can therefore be a time of year where people from all backgrounds cherish loved ones and take time to reflect.But the holiday season can...
- What Causes Colon Cancer?
As with any cancer, genetic factors play a role in colon cancer as well. However, greater than 75% to 90% of the population develops colon cancer with little or no genetic risk. This means that genetic factors play only a minor role in colon cancers.What are the genetic factors that predispose you...
- Dr. Joni C Nichols M.D.601 S SHERMAN ST SPOKANE WA 99202
- Dr. Kristine J. Rinn MD1204 N VERCLER RD SPOKANE VALLEY WA 99216
- Dr. Kawal Dinsa Chester M.D.601 S Sherman Spokane WA 99202
- Mr. Irfan Jawed MD601 S Sherman St Spokane WA 99202
- Dr. Jay Paul Klarnet MD12410 E Sinto Ave Spokane WA 99216
- Dr. Elizabeth Michelle Gunderson MD1204 N VERCLER RD SPOKANE VALLEY WA 99216