Dr. Thomas Daniel Gensler M.D.
Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine10048 Fieldcrest Dr Omaha NE, 68114
Dr. Thomas Gensler is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Gensler provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Gensler discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Dr. Thomas Daniel Gensler M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68114Get Direction
CINNCINNATI, OH 45219Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Daniel Gensler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gensler
- Wings of TEAL, Raising Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Wings of TEAL is an Ovarian Cancer Support Group based in Polk County, Florida. TEAL stands for Treat Early and Live. It is also the color for ovarian cancer, worn on bracelets, shirts, and other attire by women who are battling the disease, as well as by family members who stand beside them. ...
- Infectious Disease Experts Tell Us What to Expect From the Coronavirus
The deadly coronavirus that began as a handful of infections in China and exponentially multiplied around the globe has become one of the largest news stories of the decade.With over 50 million cases of COVID-19 confirmed and over 1 million deaths, the world is struggling on how to contain the virus...
- Will I Be Able To Have Kids if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition that can affect any woman at any age after they start menstruating. This condition is characterized by the outgrowth of the endometrial tissues in the uterus. There are many consequences of endometriosis that can occur if the condition is left untreated or if its...
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Teaches Fan with Cystic Fibrosis How to Drive a Tank
People spend so much time chasing their dreams, and sometimes it can start to feel like they are impossible to reach. But the little things in life can show that dreams really do come true, and for Logan Decker, that dream became a reality earlier this year with a little help from his...
- Can Lab Tests Help Reach a Diagnosis for Multiple Sclerosis?
A multiple sclerosis diagnosis is quite difficult since the disease presents uncertainties. The symptoms of MS are similar to other diseases that are brought about by other conditions of the central nervous system (CNS), which include diseases that infect the CNS such as AIDS, syphilis, and Lyme...
- Laser Shoes Help Parkinson’s Patients in Freezing Episodes
As someone gets older, they are more at risk for neurodegenerative diseases. Among these diseases is Parkinson's, which affects a patient's movements and motor skills.Parkinson’s disease does not only result from old age. It also has been shown to occur more frequently among men who are...
- Dr. Daniel L Gaffney MD8005 FARNAM DR STE 305 OMAHA NE 68114
- Dr. Craig Yuichi Castillo M.D.2501 Capehart Rd Offutt A F B NE 68113
- Dr. Crescencio Torres M.D.2501 CAPEHART RD OFFUTT AFB NE 68113
- Dr. Christopher L Fillmore MD105 Grant Cir Offutt A F B NE 68113
- Dr. Wayne K Sumpter MD, MPH2501 Capehart Rd Offutt A F B NE 68113