Dr. Sina Malekuti is a Dentist serving the Springfield, VA area for more than 18 years. Dr. Malekuti is experienced in Porcelain Crowns, Dental Implant Restoration and Cosmetic Dentistry. He is also a ...
Education and Training
University of Maryland - College Park B.S Biology 1994
University of Maryland Dental School D.D.S. 1999
Dr. Dr. Sina Malekuti, DDS's Expert Contributions
No, not for 95% of cases! You only need antibiotics if you have a massive infection, which can then interfere with the local anesthesia and you not having a painless procedure. Routinely though, I don't give antibiotics before or after extractions. SM READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- America’s Top Dentists Consumers Research Council of America
- Porcelain Crowns
- E Max Crowns
- Dental Implant Restoration
- Cerec Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentist
- Night Guards
- Dental Fillings
- Dental Crowns
- Affordable Teeth Cleaning
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Virginia Dental Association
- Professional Member Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Professional Member Washington Iranian Dental Society
Dr. Dr. Sina Malekuti, DDS's Practice location
Springfield, VA 22150Get Direction
Vienna, VA 22182Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dr. Sina Malekuti, DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dr. Sina Malekuti, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malekuti
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Sundas Idrees555 Grove Street Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S.11400 Rockville Pike Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Felicia Maresca Nesbit D.D.S.956 Chandler Ct Waldorf Maryland 20602
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Baxter DMD1234 19th Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Tongela L. Williams DDS83 High Street Waldorf MD 20602