Dr. Brian Marshall Thompson MD
Neurologist | Neurology200 Patewood Dr Suite B350 Greenville SC, 29615
Dr. Brian Thompson practices Neuropathology in Greenville, SC. Dr. Thompson studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1983
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Neurological Disorders
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Memory Loss
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Brian Marshall Thompson MD's Practice location
Greenville, SC 29615Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Brian Marshall Thompson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thompson
- What Does 'Benign' Multiple Sclerosis Mean?
Benign multiple sclerosis (MS) is not a term that is used too frequently when talking about this neurological disorder. The definition of benign MS and what it specifically means is something that has been an area of contention in the medical community.In October of 2017 Multiple Sclerosis News...
- Managing Financial Issues with Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer’s is a devastating disease that does a lot more than takes away a person's memory. It also takes away their independence and identity. It's common to hear more about this disease when loved ones start forgetting their keys, or misplacing items. However, there is another, subtle sign of...
- Discover the Fundraiser Dedicated to Finding a Cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne is one of the lesser-known degenerative diseases which revolves mainly around rapidly-progressing muscular dystrophy and belongs to the same category as similar conditions — such as Becker Muscular Dystrophy — though it is usually one of the most aggressive variations. The disease...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Do You Know Enough About Seizures?
Any changes in the electrical system of the brain can cause a seizure. It can sometimes be called an attack, convulsion, spell, or a fit. There can be many causes for a single seizure such as lack of oxygen, infection, tumor, high fever, trauma, poisoning, or after a brain surgery. It is important...
- Improving Efforts for Adults with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), a disease that affects children now sees these children reaching and living longer into adulthood. One of the nine forms of MD, Duchenne, usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more...
- Dr. Kathleen Woschkolup MD801 ROPER CREEK DR GREENVILLE SC 29615
- Dr. Husam Mourtada MD8311 Warren H Abernathy Hwy Spartanburg SC 29301
- Dr. Edmund Cole Parsons M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Gonzalo F Pares M.D.243 E Blackstock Rd Spartanburg SC 29301
- Dr. Augusto Morales M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Joseph P Hanna MD200 PATEWOOD DR STE B350 GREENVILLE SC 29615