Dr. Jonathan Smith practices Periodontics in Woodruff, SC. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Smith has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Smith provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Jonathan Gregory Smith DMD, MHS's Practice location
Woodruff, SC 29388Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Gregory Smith DMD, MHS's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Mumps Diagnosed?
Mumps is a viral infection spread from one person to another by means of respiratory droplets or through direct contact with contaminated items. Most cases of mumps are common in children aged between two and twelve years who haven’t been vaccinated against the illness. Nonetheless, the infection...
- Everything You Need To Know About Fibromyalgia: Get the Facts
Pain is a very personalized sensation - it can be experienced and described in many ways. However, it universally exists in all humans as a warning mechanism and trigger to avoid further injury. Unfortunately, pain is a daily occurrence for those with fibromyalgia.What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia...
- What are the Risks to Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure which corrects deteriorating vision by reshaping the surface of the eye, more precisely the corneal layer in such a manner that light enters the eye at the angle appropriate for correct vision. Nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and...
- Lab-Grown Human Colons Change the Face of Colitis Study
For the first time ever, scientists have been able to artificially create an organoid—a mass of cells and tissues—that accurately reproduces a naturally developed human colon. The research was conducted at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, and senior study investigator James...
- What Every Woman Should Know About Ovarian Cysts
Many women get an ovarian cyst of some type at some point in their life. Most are benign and do not cause any long-term harm. Having ovarian cysts certainly does not mean ovarian cancer. In fact, according to the provider reference Up To Date, most ovarian cysts do not need to be removed through...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Ryan Joel Voelkert DMD1 Charis Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. William F Bohlen DMD1130 E Butler Rd Greenville SC 29607
- Dr. Richard William Graham D.M.D., MSD456 Patillo Ct Spartanburg SC 29302
- Dr. Walter Joseph Kucaba DDS, MS151 Dillon Dr Spartanburg SC 29307
- Dr. Janet Roberts Edwards DMD517 West Butler Road Greenville SC 29607
- Dr. Kenneth E. Frick D.D.S.111 Powell Mill Rd Spartanburg SC 29301