Dr. Edwin Richard Cadet M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine535 E 70th St New York NY, 10021
Dr. Edwin Cadet is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in New York, NY. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Cadet is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- A survey of sports medicine specialists investigating the preferred management of contaminated anterior cruciate ligament grafts.
- Arthroscopic reduction and suture anchor fixation for a displaced greater tuberosity fracture: a case report.
- Evaluation of glenohumeral instability.
- Precontoured plating of clavicle fractures: decreased hardware-related complications?
- Hemiarthroplasty for three- and four-part proximal humerus fractures.
- Aggravation of inflammatory response by costimulation with titanium particles and mechanical perturbations in osteoblast- and macrophage-like cells.
- Proximal humerus and humeral shaft nonunions.
- How does external rotation bracing influence motion and functional scores after arthroscopic shoulder stabilization?
- Superior labrum anterior-to-posterior repair incidence: a longitudinal
- Management of septic arthritis following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a review of current practices and recommendations.
- hospital for special surgery 2009
Dr. Edwin Richard Cadet M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
RALEIGH, NC 27612Get Direction
Dr. Edwin Richard Cadet M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cadet
- How Is Sepsis Diagnosed?
Since the signs and symptoms of sepsis can be due to other illnesses, diagnosing sepsis can sometimes be hard. A number of tests are done to identify the main infection that causes sepsis.Blood TestsBlood samples can be taken from two different parts of the body to detect the presence of the...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- How Are Shin Splints Diagnosed?
Shin splints are very common among athletes and those who carry out medium to high-intensity workouts. It is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). Shin splints are usually painful during exercise, but with time and without the proper treatment, the pain will continue to persist...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: How to Combat Pain with a Proper Diet
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is characterized by inflammation and pain in the joints, which may be acute in some cases. There are diets that can reduce the inflammation and control the symptoms. These diets, which include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, and fish, will also improve the...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Dr. Sommer Hammoud M.D.535 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Maxim Tyorkin M.D11615 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Francis X. Mendoza M.D.333 East 56th Street New York New York 10022
- Dr. Oryan Baruch D.O.145 Henry Street Brooklyn NY 11201
- Ajay Padaki833 Northern Blvd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Mark Jeffrey Klion MD159 E 74th St New York NY 10021