Dr. Ziad Yafi is an anesthesiologist practicing in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Yafi ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Yafi also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria Medicine
BARNES HOSP 2003
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- 2003
- Back Pain, Pain Management
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital 2001
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
- Pediatric Anesthesia, St.Louis Children's Hospital/Washington University, St.Louis, MO. USA 2002
- Pain Management, Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University, St.Louis, MO. USA 2003
- Barnes Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine - St Louis MO 2002 2003
Dr. Ziad Yafi MD's Practice location
Fairfax, VA 22033Get Direction
FAIRFAX, VA 22033Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ziad Yafi MD | Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ziad Yafi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yafi
- What Is a Postictal Phase?
After a person experiences a seizure, he or she enters an altered state of consciousness called the postictal phase, which often lasts for 5-30 minutes. The postictal phase may also be longer if an individual has more severe seizures.This phase is characterized by disorienting symptoms along with...
- Health Benefits of Pomegranates
What is a pomegranate?Pomegranate is more popular among many other fruits in terms of its taste and health benefits. In some places around the world, it is considered as a "lucky" fruit. The fruit is also considered as a traditional fruit and a part of many rituals. In some places, pomegranate is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Mary K. Craddock MEDICAL DOCTOR5550 Friendship Blvd. Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Ali H. Nagia M.D.2280 Opitz Boulevard Woodbridge Virginia 22191
- Dr. Monica L. Wallace MD10810 Connecticut Avenue Kensington MD 20895
- Dr. Martin J. Harssema M.D.509 N Pitt St Alexandria Virginia 22314
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. David L. Chandler D.O.35 Memorial Drive Pinehurst North Carolina 28374