Tishi S Shah
Pediatrician800 WASHINGTON ST # 14 BOSTON MA, 02111
Dr. Tishi Shah is a pediatrician practicing in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Shah is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shah diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shah can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
GOV'T MEDICAL COLLEGE 2008
Tishi S Shah's Practice location
Valhalla, NY 10595Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02111Get Direction
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Dr. George T Klauber MD800 WASHINGTON ST # 92 BOSTON MA 02111
- Dr. Mitzi Johnson MD750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Keith Dominick MD750 Washington St. Nemc Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Freya S Emspak MD750 Washington Street Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Sonya Grace Wang M.D.800 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Jamelah D Tucker MD800 Washington St # 286 Boston MA 02111