Dr. Fadi Adra M.D.,
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease305 W Jackson St Suite 301 Carbondale IL, 62901
Dr. Fadi Adra practices Pulmonology in Carbondale, IL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Adra manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Fadi Adra M.D.,'s Practice location
Carbondale, IL 62901Get Direction
TUCSON, AZ 85704Get Direction
Dr. Fadi Adra M.D.,'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adra
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- How Cystic Fibrosis Progresses in Patients
CF is an inherited disease that progresses throughout a patient’s life. Progression can occur when the thick and sticky mucus that accumulates within the body triggers inflammation and scarring in multiple different organs, thus leading to permanent damage. Unfortunately, many CF symptoms and...
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- The Fight Marches On: Making Life-changing Medicine Available to Everyone with Cystic Fibrosis
Every day, people coping with cystic fibrosis (CF) strive to live their lives to the fullest, from exercising and managing their everyday care to tackling obstacles head-on and raising awareness. Throughout the years, CF communities have been making their mark and pushing for better care. Today,...
- Dietary Supplements for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic FibrosisCystic fibrosis is a disorder that is inherited and known to damage the lungs, the digestive system, and other vital organs of the body. Cystic fibrosis causes an impact on the cells that produce mucus, digestive juices, and sweat. These secreted fluids are usually thin and slippery,...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- Dr. Suhail Istanbouly MD1335 Cedar Court Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Daniel Sundaresan Paul MD2401 W Main St Marion IL 62959
- Dr. Medhat Elsherbini MD651 Willow Grove St Hackettstown NJ 07840
- Dr. Parviz B. Sanjabi MD1335 Cedar Court Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Gurpreet Singh Bambra M.D.305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Raymund O Pineda M.D.305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901