Nicole Lynn Dahlkemper DMD
Dentist | General Practice1203 Two Island Ct Suite 101 Mount Pleasant SC, 29466
Dr. Nicole Dahlkemper is a Dentist practicing in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. Dahlkemper specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Nicole Lynn Dahlkemper DMD's Practice location
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466Get Direction
Nicole Lynn Dahlkemper DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dahlkemper
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Douglas J. Alterman DMD86 Rutledge Avenue Charleston South Carolina 29401
- Dr. Ralph Devon Parks D.M.D.2214 W Palmetto St Florence SC 29501
- Dr. Brooks J Graves D.M.D.35 Society Street Charleston SC 29401
- Dr. Jack Messenger Condrey DMD5306 Parkshire Way North Charleston SC 29418
- Dr. Richard Joseph Rutecki DDS597 Old Mount Holly Rd Goose Creek SC 29445
- Dr. Brent G Bailey DDS15 21st Avenue Isle Of Palms SC 29451