Dr. Thomas Volm is a Dentist practicing in New Berlin, WI. Dr. Volm specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Thomas J Volm DDS's Practice location
New Berlin, WI 53151Get Direction
Dr. Thomas J Volm DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Volm
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Russell D. Dunkel DDS4154 South 108th Street Greenfield Wisconsin 53228
- Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.2233 Hamline Ave N Roseville Minnesota 55113
- Dr. Kate C. Gilson D.D.S.1600 Summit Ave Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Inna Kotlyarenko DDS10425 West North Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226
- Dr. Richard B Winter DDS5323 W. Hampton Avenue Milwaukee WI 53218
- Dr. Michelle L Lamers DDS7111 S 76th Street Franklin WI 53132