Dr. Salih Marangoz is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Marangoz specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Marangoz tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Marangoz treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Dr. Salih Marangoz M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Salih Marangoz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Dr. Joshua M Abzug M.D.2200 Kernan Dr Gwynn Oak MD 21207
- Cheryl Reese Lawing MD1800 ORLEANS STREET BALTIMORE MA 21287
- Dr. John David Cahoy M.D./PH.D.Johns Hopkins Dept Of Orthopaedic Surgery Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Robert D Keehn MD2700 Quarry Lake Drive Baltimore MD 21212
- Ranjit A Varghese MBBS, MS, MHSC1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287