Dr. Anthony J Polit DMD
Dentist20 East End Centre Wilkes Barre PA, 18702
Dr. Anthony Polit is a lifetime resident of the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area, and is a graduate of Wyoming Area High School. He earned both his undergraduate degree in 1992 and his doctorate in 1996 from ...
Education and Training
University Of Pittsburgh B.S. Biology 1992
University Of Pittsburgh D.D.S. 1996
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
- Porcelain Bridges
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening – In Office And Take Home
- Composite Dental Bonding
- Root Canals
- Porcelain Metal Crowns
- Inlays And Onlays
- Implant Retained Denture
- Sedation Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
- Oral Facial Pain
- Facial Pain
- Chronic Daily Headaches
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Upper Airway Resistance Syndromes
- Teeth Grinding
- Referred Ear Pain
- Pseudo Sinus Headache
- Referred Tooth Pain
- Facial Migraine
- Lock Jaw
- Joint Pop
- Joint Click
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member American Dental Society Anesthesiologists
- VA Hospital in Wilkes-Barre IV Sedation Permit Completion General Dentistry 2002
Dr. Anthony J Polit DMD's Practice location
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702Get Direction
Pittston, PA 18640Get Direction
PITTSTON, PA 18640Get Direction
Dr. Anthony J Polit DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Polit
The hygenist was excellent and very gentle. .
- Lorraine g.
Great doctors and great staff office is very clean.
- B. b.
- K. a.
Experienced and professional.
- Lindsay m.
awesome . very knowledgeable and accomidating to my needs.
- Susan w.
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dr. Stephen Mark Lawrence D.M.D1500 WYOMING AVE FORTY FORT PA 18704
- Dr. Donald L. Malizia DDS457 N MAIN ST PITTSTON PA 18640
- Dr. Louis Genello DDS600 LACKAWANNA AVE SCRANTON PA 18503
- Dr. Charles W Dennis DMD116 N State St Clarks Summit PA 18411
- Dr. Robert D Clements DDS30 Foster St Dallas PA 18612
- Dr. John A Costello DMD457 NORTH MAIN ST. PITTSTON PA 18640