I was born in India and at the age of seven my family moved to Newark, NJ and finally to Tracy, California where I grew up. I completed my undergraduate degree at UC Davis and my Medical Degree at Loyola ...
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Arrowhead Reg Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Alameda Co Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Alameda Co Med Center
- U.C. Davis Medical Center
- San Bernardino County Medical Center
- University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Arun N. Rama MD's Practice location
Santa Clara, CA 95051Get Direction
Dr. Arun N. Rama MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rama
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in the cervix leads to cervical cancer. The cervix is the part of the female body that connects the uterus to the vagina. The abnormal cells become invasive and they may invade other organs, like lungs, liver, bladder, and even rectum. As the disease...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Heidi M Boules M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.701 E EL CAMINO REAL MOUNTAIN VIEW CA 94040
- Dr. Hong Liu L. AC.,4906 EL CAMINO REAL LOS ALTOS CA 94022
- Dr. Annie W. Lee MD900 Kiely Blvd Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Lauren N. Stafford MD2135 Landings Dr Mountain View CA 94043
- Dr. Adam Craig Schlifke MD, MBA300 PASTEUR DR STANFORD CA 94305