Dr. Paul Kim is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Exton, PA. Dr. Kim specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1979
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 1979
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- 1992-2002 Voted one of Philadelphia's 'TOP DOC' in Plastic & Reconstructive Surg
- Cosmetic Surgery, Body Contouring After Weight Loss, Breast Augmentation And More
- Skin Cancer
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Western Pennsylvania Hosp, General Surgery
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- The Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- PCOM/Pennsylvania Hospital Program
Dr. Paul S Kim M.D.'s Practice location
Exton, PA 19341Get Direction
Dr. Paul S Kim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- Ran Stark135 South Bryn Mawr Avenue Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Jay D. Luft MD2300 Pennsylvania Ave Wilmington DE 19806
- Dr. Nestor A Veitia M.D.915 Old Fern Hill Rd West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Adam J Mariotti MD111 ARRANDALE BLVD EXTON PA 19341
- Dr. Michael M Stefan MD730 W Lincoln Hwy Exton PA 19341
- Dr. Michael A. Picariello M.D.111 ARRANDALE BLVD EXTON PA 19341