Dr. Paul V Shelburne MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4705 Montgomery Ne Suite 301-302 Albuquerque NM, 87109
Dr. Paul Shelburne is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Shelburne specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Shelburne can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Shelburne can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1981
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Stress Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Dr. Paul V Shelburne MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Paul V Shelburne MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shelburne
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Dr. Douglas Krell MD4705 Montgomery Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Carrie D Swartz M.D.5150 San Francisco Rd NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Rebecca Okun MD4640 Jefferson Lane Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Carl J Connors D.O.4640 Jefferson Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Jeffrey Penikas MD4705 Montgomery Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Stephanie L Philippides MD4640 Jefferson Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87109