Dr. Humberto Vergara M.D.
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine1431 N Western Ave Suite 205 Chicago IL, 60622
Dr. Humberto Vergara is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Chicago, IL. Dr. Vergara evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
Univ De Cartagena, Div De Cien De La Salud, Cartagena, Colombia 1978
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine 1978
St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Opiate Dependence
- Vascular Disease
- St Elizabeth'S Hosp, Family Medicine
- St Elizabeth's Hospital 1978
- NEOMEN/St Elizabeth's Hospital Program
Dr. Humberto Vergara M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60622Get Direction
Dr. Humberto Vergara M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vergara
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Dr. Michael D Baldinger M.D.1150 W Fullerton Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Mysore N Shivaram M.D.6901 Cermak Rd Berwyn IL 60402
- Dr. Abdel Fahmy M.D.600 W Fulton St Chicago IL 60661
- Dr. Richard J Ready MD12 Salt Creek Ln Hinsdale IL 60521
- Dr. Anthony Thomas March DO825 E Golf Rd Arlington Heights IL 60005
- Dr. Mary S Wenzel MD3730 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60613