Dr. Jeffry Alan Jacobs MEDICAL DOCTOR
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry2018 Western Ave Knoxville TN, 37921
Dr. Jeffry Jacobs practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Jacobs evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Jacobs seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
University of New Mexico / Main Campus 1999
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1999
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Of Ky Chandler Med Ctr
Dr. Jeffry Alan Jacobs MEDICAL DOCTOR's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37921Get Direction
YAKIMA, WA 98902Get Direction
Dr. Jeffry Alan Jacobs MEDICAL DOCTOR's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jacobs
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Dr. Lee Ellen Naramore M.D.451 Bmh Physician Office Building Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Dovile Macikenaite Paulauskas MD205 W Springdale Ave Knoxville TN 37917
- Dr. Thomas Stanley Beck M.D.451 Bmh Physician Office Building Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. John Robertson, Jr MD10241 Kingston Pike Knoxville TN 37922
- Dr. David Michael Greer MD5731 LYONS VIEW PIKE KNOXVILLE TN 37919
- Dr. Suzie C Nelson M.D.600 Arthur St Knoxville TN 37921