Dr. Katharina D. Graw-panzer M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine450 Clarkson Ave Box 49 Brooklyn NY, 11203
Dr. Katharina Graw-panzer practices Sleep Medicine in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Graw-panzer studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Universitaet Hamburg, Fachbereich Medizin 2000
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
Dr. Katharina D. Graw-panzer M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11203Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10021Get Direction
Dr. Katharina D. Graw-panzer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Graw-panzer
- Is There a Link Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Speech?
Many patients experience issues in speech when diagnosed with sleep apnea. The altered speech function in OSA has led researchers to believe that there is an underlying link between obstructive sleep apnea and a speech disorder. It has been seen in both children and adults, especially if they have...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Night Terrors in Children
What are night terrors?Night terrors are a common occurrence seen in children between 3 to 12 years old. It is a sleep disorder, which tends to peak when the child is three and a half years old. Sleep is divided into two categories:...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Dr. Carin Lamm M.D.3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Stephanie O. Zandieh MD, MS160 E 32ND ST # L-3 NEW YORK NY 10016
- Dr. Paul A Bell M.D.975 Franklin Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Miss Ramneet Kaur Gill MD2 Park Ave Yonkers NY 10703
- Dr. Pakkay Ngai M.D.30 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Kristin Kelly-pieper MD267-01 76TH AVENUE NEW HYDE PARK NY 11040