Dr. Talha Ali Siddiqui M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry1395 New York Ave Huntington Station NY, 11746
Dr. Talha Siddiqui is a psychiatrist practicing in Huntington Station, NY. Dr. Siddiqui is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Siddiqui diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Siddiqui may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Siddiqui treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
St. Matthew’s University MD 2008
Univ. of Toledo Fellowship Child & Adolescent Psychiatry 2014
Delaware State Hospital Psychiatry Residency 2011
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Socio-economic correlates of outpatient care in a factor analytic framework.
- Protective role of Delphinium denudatum (Jadwar) against morphine induced tolerance and dependence in mice.
- Comparative double-blind randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial of a herbal eye drop formulation (Qatoor Ramad) of Unani medicine in conjunctivitis.
- Anticataract activity of Kohl-Chikni Dawa--a compound ophthalmic formulation of Unani medicine in alloxan-diabetic rats.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Talha Ali Siddiqui M.D.'s Practice location
Huntington Station, NY 11746Get Direction
Maitland, FL 32751Get Direction
Dr. Talha Ali Siddiqui M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Siddiqui
- Nursing with Compassion: Easing the Final Journey
There are those who might not know about the effects that compassionate nursing can have on someone, but at times, being compassionate is one of the greatest ways to care for someone. For some patients, at their last moments, they need someone who knows that they are there during their time of need....
- 5 Tips for Living with Migraines
5 Tips for Living with MigrainesHaving migraine headaches can be a very disturbing experience. Migraines have a tendency to disrupt the lives of those who have the condition. This is true especially if the headaches come during working hours. Some people who experience migraines have problems...
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- Can Cholesterol Medication Treat Gallstones?
Gallstones are created inside the gallbladder due to abnormal gallbladder processes. Gallstones are caused when the liver produces too much cholesterol. This cholesterol hyperactivity can be caused by factors such as drugs or obesity. Formation of gallstones displays certain factors like mucus...
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- American Ninja Warrior Fights Rheumatoid Arthritis
When most people hear a rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis, they see it as the end of their active lifestyles.Abel Gonzalez, a 33 year old from Chicago, Illinois is known for his time as a top competitor on the show American Ninja Warrior on NBC. The show, based on a Japanese sports competition called...
- Dr. Maurice Masse MD191 Linden Farms Rd Locust Valley New York 11560
- Dr. Donald Allen Moses M.D.90 Glen Cove Rd Greenvale New York 11548
- Ms. Danielle Martin D.O.74-03 Commonwealth Blvd Bellerose NY 11426
- Dr. Jessica Carbajal MD46 Route 25a Ste 4 East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. Jaswinderjit Singh M.D.1225 Franklin Ave Ste 325 Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Glenn A. Brottman MD100 Port Washington Blvd New York NY 11576