Dr. Gregory Perrone is an optometrist practicing in Sebastopol, CA. Dr. Perrone specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Perrone performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Plasma 25-hydroxyvitamin D responses of younger and older men to three weeks of supplementation with 1800 IU/day of vitamin D.
- Effects of long-term treatment with the anti-androgen bicalutamide on human testis: an ultrastructural and morphometric study.
- Reversible dilated cardiomyopathy due to growth hormone deficiency.
- Morphometry and GH/IGF-1 axis deficiency may identify a form of dilated cardiomyopathy which is corrected by recombinant human growth hormone (rHGH).
- Ascorbic acid and plasma lipids.
- [The Papillon-Lefèvre syndrome. A clinical and ultrastructural study of 2 cases].
Dr. Gregory Allen Perrone O.D.'s Practice location
Sebastopol, CA 95472Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Allen Perrone O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Casey Thompson O.D.604 Mcconnell Ave Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Mrs. Kimberly Machele Lyons OD1525 Superior Ave Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Barry Seth Green OD7147 Burnett St Sebastopol CA 95472
- Dr. Leigh A. Owyang O.D.2451 Summerfield Rd Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Todd Jeffrey Harter O.D.2451 Summerfield Rd Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Norman Jay Mintz O.D.825 Gravenstein Hwy N Sebastopol CA 95472