Dr. Kurt W. Sprunger, MD
Surgeon3805 E. Bell Road Suite 5300 Phoenix AZ, 85032
Dr. Kurt Sprunger, MD--specialist in bariatric medicine and surgery--currently sees patients in Muncie, Indiana and Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Sprunger received his medical degree from Indiana University School ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 1992
- Bariatric Surgery
- Weighty Loss Surgery
- Lap Band Surgery
- Gastric Banding
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Member American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery 2004
Dr. Kurt W. Sprunger, MD's Practice location
Auburn Hills, MI 48326Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85032Get Direction
Dr. Kurt W. Sprunger, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sprunger
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Understanding Appendicitis in Children
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can affect both men and women at any point in life. However, it has been found that children and toddlers account for the majority of deaths caused by it. There could be several reasons behind this: The foremost is that adults can easily recognize and express...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Dr. Zachary Bodnar MD13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Terry L. Simpson MD., FACS9377 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Mary E. Schultheis MD.1492 S Mill Ave Tempe AZ 85281
- Dr. Tafadzwa Makarawo MD18275 N 59th Ave Glendale AZ 85308
- Dr. Yaritza Perez-soto M.D.5310 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Rashmi Pradhan Vaidya M.D5810 W BEVERLY LN GLENDALE AZ 85306