Dr. Mark Russell Sarfati MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. Mark Sarfati is a vascular surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Sarfati specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Sarfati diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1989
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Has the changing nature of vascular surgery adversely affected scholarly activity.
- Aspiration pneumonia following surgically placed feeding tubes.
- Stereotactic fine-needle aspiration cytology of nonpalpable breast lesions: an analysis of 258 consecutive aspirates.
- Preoperative detection of sporadic parathyroid adenomas using technetium-99m-sestamibi: what role in clinical practice?
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Vascular Surgery; Tucson Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Mark Russell Sarfati MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Mark Russell Sarfati MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sarfati
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Dr. Harrison M Lazarus MD3584 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Steven Charles Simper MD1160 East 3900 South Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Kevin John Bruen M.D.1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Peter Bolek Brant-zawadzki MD50 North Medical Drive Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Michelle Tower Mueller MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Kenneth B Seifert MD1250 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124