Dr. Emilie Rouah is a pathologist practicing in Conroe, TX. Dr. Rouah is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Rouah can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Rouah may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Witwatersrand- Med Sch- Johannesburg- So Africa 1977
University of the Witwatersrand Faculty of Health Sciences 1977
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Baylor College Of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Emilie Rouah M.D.'s Practice location
Conroe, TX 77304Get Direction
Dr. Emilie Rouah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Dr. Joanne L. Becker MDElm St. & Carlton Street Buffalo New York 14263
- Dr. Frank Joseph Corredor M.D.710 Fm 1960 Rd W Houston TX 77090
- Dr. Mihai Merzianu MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Vishala T Neppalli MDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Charles Levea MD PHDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Yve Thaller Huttenbach M.D.504 Medical Center Blvd Conroe TX 77304