Dr. Eliot Ro practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Cleveland, OH. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Ro treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 2003
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Regional Anesthesia
- University Hospitals, Cleveland 2005
- UH Case Medical Center 2008
Dr. Eliot Ro MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Dr. Eliot Ro MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Many Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
You might have noticed that many beauty and health care products such as creams, shampoos, lotions, and face wash formulas have tea tree extracts as their main ingredient. This amazing essential oil is extensively used in many products because of its numerous benefits to the skin, hair, and general...
- Can I Get Shingles If I Didn’t Have The Chicken Pox?
As a child, you may not have contracted chicken pox, and you are wondering if you can get shingles. The answer is a simple yes. However, you don’t need to panic or get sweaty over this revelation. It does not mean that you must get shingles in the future, but there is a possibility you could...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- What Are the Symptoms of Alzheimer’s?
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia among the elderly population, and it is a progressive disease. Initially the symptoms are mild, but with time the symptoms get worse. For instance, during the early stages of the disease, the patient will have trouble recalling things that...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- How Important is a Cervical Screening Test New article
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer which can be discovered and prevented before it starts to develop.Performing a routine cervical screening helps prevent cervical cancer. It is used when making a diagnosis of cervical cancer but, its primary role is to detect any abnormal changes in the cells of...
- Dr. Michael Dov Altose M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Erin J Furey MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Emily J Parke D.O.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Susan D Raphaely MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Irving A Hirsch MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Sudha Balan MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195