Dr. Melissa Gastellum is a naturopathic physician practicing in WALNUT CREEK, CA. Dr. Gastellum specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Gastellum combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Melissa Kristina Gastellum N.D.'s Practice location
WALNUT CREEK, CA 94598Get Direction
Dr. Melissa Kristina Gastellum N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- Why Is Tilapia a Versatile and Healthy Fish Choice?
Tilapia nutrition factsTilapia is described as a mild white fish that is both low in calories and fat content. Tilapia is the kind of fish that fits well in many dishes and tends to take on the flavor of other ingredients.There are less than 150 calories in 4 ounces of tilapia fillet (broiled) while...
- Health Benefits of Jackfruit
What is jackfruit?Jackfruit is regarded as the largest tree-borne fruit. Aside from its big size, its nutritional value makes it the richest among all fruits. Jackfruit can be consumed in various ways, it can be dried and roasted or added to soups. It is also available in the form of chips, jams,...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- 20 Natural Home Remedies for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesAlmost two-thirds of women experience dry and itchy nipples. However, this condition is more common in breastfeeding mothers, especially when the baby is not properly latched on. Almost 80 percent of breastfeeding mothers experience sore nipples.Nipples can get itchy for various...
- How Is Phosphatidylserine Good for Your Health?
What is phosphatidylserine?Phosphatidylserine is known to provide a lot of health benefits to the human body. It plays an important role in the proper functioning of the body’s tissues and organs. One of its essential functions is that it is a key building block for millions and billions of cells...
- Toni Varela939 Hartz way Danville Ca 94526
- Miss Jamilah El Elite MASSAGE THERAPIST628 2ND AVE STE 302 CROCKETT CA 94525
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Green ND, LAC, MSOM3186 Old Tunnel Rd Lafayette CA 94549
- Dr. Karen E Peters N.D.514 KAINS AVE ALBANY CA 94706
- Dr. Teresa maria carmen Pineda Garchitorena ND2615 ASHBY AVE BERKELEY CA 94705
- Dr. Jolene Katherine Brighten N.D.3515 GRAND AVE OAKLAND CA 94610