Adam Rubinstein, MD practices in Miami as a Plastic Surgeon, board certified by American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Rubinstein was invited to join RealSelf in 2009, and has achieved " Participating ...
Education and Training
Cornell University / Brooklyn College B.A. with honors
Saint Louis University School of Medicine M.D. 1996
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- America's Top Doctors 2007-18 Castle Connolly
- Breast Enhancement
- Breast Enhancement/augmentation
- Breast Implant Removal
- Breast Lift
- Nipple Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Body Contouring
- Arm Lift
- Body Lift
- Acoustic Wave Therapy ( Radial Pulse Therapy)
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Mommy Makeover
- Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Brow Lift
- Cheek Implants
- Chin Surgery
- Buccal Fat Removal
- Facial Implants
- Neck Liposuction
- Lip Augmentation
- Laser Resurfacing
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Wound Care
- Cleft Lip & Palate
- Facial Fractures
- Hand Surgery
- Skin Grafts
- Trigger Finger Release
- Hair Transplant
- Spider Veins
- Chemical Peels
- Brachioplasty (arm Lift)
- Lower Body Lift
- Posterior Body Lift
- Back Lift
- Professional Member The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Professional Member The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Professional Member The American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member The Ralph Millard Jr., M.D. Medical Society & Education Foundation
- Professional Member The American College of Surgeons
- Christus St Joseph Hospital Plastic Surgery
- Mount Sinai Med Center General Surgery
- The Buncke Clinic Hand and Micro Surgery
- Miami Childrens Hospital Cranialfacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery
Adam J. Rubinstein, MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Adam J. Rubinstein, MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Adam J. Rubinstein, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rubinstein
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- Dr. Mark F. Blake M.D.2665 Executive Park Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33331
- Dr. Laurence Ian Arnold MD5353 N Federal Hwy #301 Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Deirdre Margaret Marshall M.D. ,F.A.C.S., FAAP6360 SUNSET DR MIAMI FL 33143
- Dr. Timothy A. Alexander M.D.9000 NE 2ND AVE MIAMI SHORES FL 33138
- Dr. Julio F. Gallo MD1441 BRICKELL AVE MIAMI FL 33131
- Mr. Leonard M. Hochstein M.D19495 BISCAYNE BLVD STE 204 AVENTURA FL 33180