Dr. Mario A Quintanilla M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry5866 S Staples St #401 Corpus Christi TX, 78413
Dr. Mario Quintanilla practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Quintanilla evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Quintanilla seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ Auto De Nuevo Leon- Fac De Med- Monterrey- Nuevo Leon- Mexico 1971
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Effect of vibration on the stability of a gas-fluidized bed of fine powder.
- Correlation between bulk stresses and interparticle contact forces in fine powders.
- Aggregation and sedimentation in gas-fluidized beds of cohesive powders.
- Looking for self-organized critical behavior in avalanches of slightly cohesive powders.
- Fine cohesive powders in rotating drums: Transition from rigid-plastic flow to gas-fluidized regime.
- Experimental study on the dynamics of gas-fluidized beds.
- Effect of particle size and interparticle force on the fluidization behavior of gas-fluidized beds.
- Jamming threshold of dry fine powders.
- Physics of compaction of fine cohesive particles.
- Novel instrument to characterize dry granular materials at low consolidations.
- A calibration method for lateral forces for use with colloidal probe force microscopy cantilevers.
- Nanofluidization electrostatics.
- Prevalence and implications of psychopathological non-cognitive symptoms in dementia.
- Electromechanics of fluidized beds of nanoparticles.
- Magnetofluidization of fine magnetite powder.
- Pull-off force of coated fine powders under small consolidation.
- Enzyme replacement therapy in Fabry disease: influence on cardiac manifestations.
- Magnetic field induced inversion in the effect of particle size on powder cohesiveness.
- The search of new biomarkers to identify Alzheimer's disease: an editorial comment to T. Vanmierlo et al. 'The plant sterol brassicasterol and additional CFS biomarker in Alzheimer's Disease' (1).
- Improving the gas-solids contact efficiency in a fluidized bed of CO2 adsorbent fine particles.
- Incidence and lifetime risk of dementia and Alzheimer's disease in a Southern European population.
- Acoustic streaming enhances the Multicyclic CO2 capture of natural limestone at Ca-looping conditions.
- Austin State Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Christus Spohn Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Mario A Quintanilla M.D.'s Practice location
Corpus Christi, TX 78413Get Direction
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78414Get Direction
Dr. Mario A Quintanilla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quintanilla
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...