Mrs. Susan H. Courtney PHYSICAL THERAPIST
Physical Therapist | Orthopedic2101 Trinity Dr Suite N Los Alamos NM, 87544
Susan Courtney is a physical therapist practicing in Los Alamos, NM. Susan Courtney specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Susan Courtney can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Susan Courtney will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Structural and functional significance of inhomogeneous line broadening of band III in hemoglobin and Fe-Mn hybrid hemoglobins.
- O2 and CO reactions with heme proteins: quantum yields and geminate recombination on picosecond time scales.
- Synthesis and characterization of covalent adducts derived from the binding of benzo[a]pyrene diol expoxide to a -GGG- sequence in a deoxyoligonucleotide.
- Equilibrium analysis of ethidium binding to DNA containing base mismatches and branches.
Mrs. Susan H. Courtney PHYSICAL THERAPIST's Practice location
Los Alamos, NM 87544Get Direction
LOS ALAMOS, NM 87544Get Direction
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Annette Weyrauch MSPT1350 Central Ave Los Alamos NM 87544
- Mrs. Dana Brake DPT1350 CENTRAL AVE LOS ALAMOS NM 87544
- Margaret Tennyson-robey P.T.2101 Trinity Dr Los Alamos NM 87544
- Lori Erickson MPT4717 Quemazon Los Alamos NM 87544
- Cindy M. Lawton P.T.4717 Quemazon Los Alamos NM 87544
- Lorraine L Gardner P.T.2101 Trinity Dr Los Alamos NM 87544